tt buying advise?

205man

Reaction score
my friends mum is selling her 2002 tt (225model) as she has just bought a new tts, and im thinking about buying it as was looking for something newer and have been thinking about getting a tt for some time.

she has had the car from new and been main dealer serviced all the way, it has 90,000 on the clock but as she drives like she has the time in the world i know they not thrashed miles. It is green (olive i think its called) and has factory fitted 18inch rs4 style alloys with no marks on and full black leather interior that looks like it hardly been used, the passenger side looks like its never been sat in as this was her car and if they went anywhere they seemed to use her husbands. the body work is immaculate also. Cambelt and water pump was done at 85,000

she wants around £4000 for it but my mate said we might be able to knock her down abit lol

but is there anything i should be aware problem wise with a tt? although she hasnt had any herself and anyting that needed doing has been done by audi

oh and i was going to see it today if it was worth it

I just went on pistonheads TT section to see what £4k buys you...

Audi TT Mk1s for Sale

Seems like a lot of choice, but if it's one owner with FAudiSH and 90k miles, and as mint as you described it, it's got to be worth £4k all day long... still offer less and see what she says! :)