manchester paint shop

rOb_A

Reaction score
as above, can anyone recommend a paint shop in the south manchester/sale area. need to get my keyed doors sorted.

thanks in advance :racer:

I cannot recommend smartautorepairs.co.uk more in the Manchester area. They are a mobile outfit, but the work is second to none and the prices were cheaper than that of the workshops - sorted a massive scratch and crease on my A3 last November in Irlam - no troubles with the Audi part-ex inspection yesterday.

Hi bej nice one i was looking for a mobile refurb for one of my alloys and its done in an hour , thanks... :)

A few of the uk-mkivs.net boys swear by an advertisers body shop called panel care in Rochdale? Lads called Jake, he's done plenty of build threads on the uk-mkivs site.

A few of the uk-mkivs.net boys swear by an advertisers body shop called panel care in Rochdale? Lads called Jake, he's done plenty of build threads on the uk-mkivs site.

ive used them before aswell, did a good job.

Not cheapest though.

I would however reccomend Delete-a-dent in Oldham, ask for Alex the owner. Done a superb job on my RS vents, calipers, big dint removed. Excellent prices will not rip you off, very honest guy and big in to cars.

large site aswell. Say i sent you Whitey with White RS and Audi and he will look after you.

no worries N8, just have a couple of key marks and front bumper to sort out. blackpool at tad too far for me. what you havin done?

:sign_pics: get them post when all is done. sure others will be interested on here

N8 shhhhhh you'll spoil everything shhhhhhhhhh

You mean nutty & covered in chocolate, well each to there own lmfao

N8 what bodyshop do you use in blackpool?