anyone out their in the plymouth area that could plug me in and help me with vag com

cominatcha

gonna getcha
Reaction score
somewhere where the the speed limit is over 150mph
hello could and would anyone out their in the plymouth area have a genuine vag com to plug in to my car? audi a4 2004 1.8 turbo bex engine. i want someone to help me to remove the rear lamba sensor and to delete the secondary air pump as bearing is very noisy. any help would be kind cheers guys drop me a line . thanks for your time neil. any advise would be great.:thumbsup: thanks.

You could also look over on the vcds section. There is a vcds user map in there, have a look and see if there is someone near you and pm them. :)

i recon theres a few on here that would love to plug you :undwech:

remove the rear lamba as in remove it or write it out ?
as you cant write it out with vcds

bez, thanks for the reply, i want to remove the lamba from switching to the front lamba as i have engine management light on. had a new cat and two genuine sensors and that light keeps coming back. any ideas. in to deep at the mo. local garage not trusted at the mo. thanks for your reply. neil.:beerchug:

well i was gona ask if you have a the codes but u need someone with vcds so u wont have
the light may be a diffrent fault with no codes its gona be hard to advise im sure theres a few lads down that way with vcds tho

its not really a bad code just had it on a gti
are you sure they were oem lambas ?
you may have got a dodgey 1
when you clear the light does it come back on stright away ?
hows the car running ?