free ipods???

langtonr

Reaction score
Not sure I entirely believe this, but might as well give it a go and your help would be much appreciated.

Follow this link -

http://ipodsgiveaway.co.uk/index.php?referral=113578

and register your email address, you then need to sign up for one of the offers (which include a months free trial to screenselect for dvd rental and some other bits and pieces)

Supposedly once I have referred 9 people then I get a free ipod mini - not really sure if I believe this, but if some of you kind people could help me out I'll keep my progress posted here and let you know if its worth getting the referrals yourselves.

Cheers,
Ross

Are you saying he doesn't exist jeff? All my childhood dreams are shattered!

To be honest I don't believe things like this at all, however theres an article on the BBC about similar things in the states -http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/3683524.stm

So thought it might be worth a go. All you need to do is sign up for the screen select offer which doesn't cost anything as long as you cancel it before the free trial runs out.

planky mate, I agree its worth a punt, but you mught want to try "cancelling" an imaginary subscription using their cancellation hotline etc. AOL ran a similar deal and it was impossible to cancel once your free trial was over...

I'm sure someone posted this on here a few months back?

Might be worth a search and see who got what?!

Well, I think it was this site anyway :?

Kev.

Just to backup why I think this might work:-

The screenselect affiliates program will be giving them at least £10 for each person they sign up.

So your own signup + the 9 you refer is £100. Amazon are currently selling them for £139, so I guess if they're buying in bulk (maybe from the states) they should be able to get them for less than £100.

Jungle,

I wouldn't go giving my credit card details to the ipodsgiveaway website, but screenselect is a well know dvd rental place and I know people who use them without and trouble, so I cant see cancelling the account being a problem