Any help would be much appreciated!

quinnii

Reaction score
Hi, newbie here!

After selling the Mk2 Focus RS iv decided to hop across to the VAG side for a bit of decent build quality!

Im going to look at a 57 plate S3 tomorrow with 60,000 on the clock, can anyone give any advice as to things i should be keeping an eye out for?

Its also got the non FBMFSW so i was wanting to confirm that this can definitely be retrofitted before i make a huge mistake! Its got the standard MFSW!

Also does anyone have a definite list of optional extras so i can check to see what its got and hasn't got? Im a bit of a fan of retrofitting stuff that's missing if the cost isn't too great!

Thanks in advance!

Hi, welcome to ASN. Have a read through the top threads, there is a lot of useful information in there. Sure the guys will also advise you. Enjoy the forum. :)

Its also got the non FBMFSW so i was wanting to confirm that this can definitely be retrofitted before i make a huge mistake! Its got the standard MFSW!

Also does anyone have a definite list of optional extras so i can check to see what its got and hasn't got? Im a bit of a fan of retrofitting stuff that's missing if the cost isn't too great!

Dont worry mate, anything thats not fitted can usually be retrofitted, of which I do most of them lol.

TBH if you're car savvy, just checking normal things should be enough to let you know condition, starting, clutch, gear changes, could also get someone to can it for you for any errors that may have logged over time.

Thanks for the info guys, done a lot of reading on here last night. A lot of invaluable info on here