Yet Another Project

Yes thats what forums are for mate, opinions & they dont have to be agreeable, but its what makes things worth discussing :)

I like the green personally of you tie it wit some green stitching etc could be onto a winner

It's the bit on the centre of the vent that kinda spoils it IMO.. the green "ring" looks ok.. but the middle bit is a bit rough...?

I like the green personally of you tie it wit some green stitching etc could be onto a winner

That's the idea. When my new steering wheel will be ready, it will get green stitching. Want to replace the white stitching of an S3 handbrake, shifter, ... by green as well.

It's the bit on the centre of the vent that kinda spoils it IMO.. the green "ring" looks ok.. but the middle bit is a bit rough...?

Yup, like I said: Pretty happy with the rings, not so much with the central part. It indeed spoils it. Need to rethink my approach on this, masking doesn't seem to be the best one here.

A sad update: engine is broken. Oil everywhere, broken timing belt tensioner, timing belt run of, ... Would have been a new engine. Since the age and mileage of the car, car will return to stock and all upgrade parts will be sold. For any requests, just PM me. I will not go away btw, I will head over to the A5 section.

Everything what you have seen added, or was to be added, to the car will have to go, a short list:

- 2DIN conversion, with facelift buttons and airco unit
- RNS-E 2011 ( high res screen and high gloss border )
- AMI + cabling
- Bluetooth + cabling
- S3/TTS buckets
- RS4 buckets
- Aluminium interior trim ( full set )
- R8 V10 rims, matte black, 18", tires agan
- KW variant 2
- facelift rear lights
- old style multifunction steeringwheel with airbag
- removable towbar + cabling
- forge shortshifter kit

Pictures of the A5 will follow soon in the A5 section.