new member with new car

A3 MATTY

Reaction score
hi all just joined here as its an amazing site and a lot of helpfull tips and people on here.
i,m in the process of making the car i bought into a half decent first car.
its in for mot today so i,l upload pics of car when its back... thanks everyone...:cool:

Hi, welcome to ASN. Hope you enjoy the forum. :)

Welcome buddy, im sure you will love it here, great people and awesome info aswell :) Keep well

thank you for the welcome . i,m sure i will enjoy my time here. well my car went for its mot and failed :( but only on headlight adjustment and o/s handbrake not good enough. had these problems sorted as soon as i got home as i,m a trained mechanic so it was easy :).. but all in all the tester said the car is in very good condition since i got it and sorted a few problems the previous ape made lol.. will upload pics asap for you. thanks...

well the car is back from its retest mot and its past :) only needed its o/s handbrake cable replaced and the headlights adjusted. was a little tricky as theye are aftermarket units.pics to follow. so i spent all day yesterday fettling and replacing a few little bits .since owning the car i had to sort the exhaust system as it had coke cans on the joins :no: the funny thing was i took them off and it didnt actally ned them it just needed an adjustment and new clamps.lol i had to sort a few little bits and bobs to replace fault or broken items. such as rear lights side repeaters and a few bulbs. a few pics
th_Photo0351.jpg
the headlights
the new rears as old ones were past it
th_DSC00059.jpg
and the new side repeaters
th_DSC00090.jpg
sorry if these pics havnt worked as its my first attempt to post pics lol. any comments are welcome and will upload more pics later today..

Looking good so far there buddy :) when posting an image - leave a space open where you past the picture link, works easier, but great try for 1st time :) keep well and have a great eve

thanks chaddy A3 thanks for the comment and the picture tip. i,l upload a few more later on today . thanks boys..

thanks customboy i will deffo enjoy this wondrous place! lolpicked up a few little mods i like the look of on here. very good forum.. :)

jimgrim77 thanks for the comment. i think the black lights sit well with the colour of the car .a few more little touches to do then will upload more pics of my car.thanks for the comments boys.