Intercoolers

Reaction score
Hi as some know my car is not running too well.

Star tell me my car needs mapped again, but i dont want to get it mapped then buy a FMIC and have to get it mapped again.

So which ic are
1. cheapish
2. Fit behind the standard A4 bumper
3. Work well

Or is the cheapist option to just get a universal core and get some pipe fabricated?

Cheers

Paul, you seem to have spelt 'cheapest' wrong and unfortunately made a **** of yourself. haha just kidding

Yeah i saw your ic looks pretty good may get that or the abd racing one cos its £680.

I am not sure if i could make one up. Just buy a universal core off ebay for £200 or a car shop and get some silicone hoses and aluminium tubing.
Cos i havent got £700 at the moment.

Paul,

Here is an example of the sort of thing you can find on ebay..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=7970436904&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

That one there is just an example, they sell many other sizes, take a look at their shop.

They're very cheap and look awesome. They perform well too if the facts in their description hold true...

I'm unsure of the shipping costs but you could ask.

Cheers

Tim

Yeah and forge go just the core for pretty cheap. Prices vary from about £210 to £400.

May just get one of theirs.

Its just mounting it to the car. I think on monday i will take the bumper off and do a little investigating!!

Cheers