re-spray prices

Legend7

Reaction score
I just got a quote for a respray job on my front and rear bumpers for 290 quid.Does this sound like a decent price?? If not what prices have you guys paid for any respray jobs you have had done

Thats cheap.

Painting here is £150 per panel + paint for a decent job

Sounds about right to me. I've had some ridiculous prices quoted to me in the past, from both ends of the spectrum. In my experience don't be fooled by cheap quotes as they're often a reflection of the finish you will get.

Ok cool, i have got a front bumper done from him the past on a different car and he did a really good job. However I wasnt worried of the costs as the person who had damaged the bumper was paying :)

If you know their work already then it sounds good. I had a quote of £80 for a bonnet once...er no thanks!

I got my bonnet and bumper done for 160 with plastic welding, pretty good price i'd say

I need some paint on the passenger side door after someone hit it :-( because I want it perfect I want it blown in accross all panels and they want £130 per panel.. so sounds like a good price tbh.

i paid 70 quid last year do get my front bumper done, was a really good job

I paid £325 to have a front and rear bumper slightly repaired and fully painted/fitted, along with a spoiler painted/fitted too. That was a "cash deal" though.
Other quotes I received for the same job were around the £500 mark.