Something that bugs me a little sometimes ( ASN rulebook of how to mod your S3/A3)

S3 rich I'm gutted you didn't come and join us on that nite as it was a one of the best Asn meets that I have been to was very relaxed and no clickyness at all
I'll be posting another meet up again next month so do come and join us next time!!!
Thanx for the post on here too

i agree in a way aaron but opinions are opinions, IF people ask for them then they should be prepaired for a mixture of responses.
i must say i did read the thread in question and thought some where on the harsh side.
i believe each to there own and be proud of what you have!

im a member on the 306 gti6 forum, and they are ten times worse for a whole lot less! i dont care what people think about what i say/do and most probably because of that forum, when i came to this forum i found it very very inviting and although you do see this behaviour on here its not that common on a whole.

sorry about spelling ect, on the iphone :-/

knoxie

im in hampton mate jus down the road from kingston im at ace on most good nites :)

I would love to see these Ace Meets,
But ... Im up north, Be a hell of a drive !

s3 rich i also feel like that at meets, its like walking into a new school halfway through the year haha il prob be at the next meet if the missus allowes us haha will have to meet ya all :)

Whether a forum or not I think people should treat each other with a bit of respect,posting a reply taking the mickey out of someone's pride and joy is not the brightest.
Anyone feels they are being insulted hit the report button under the post.

im in hampton mate jus down the road from kingston im at ace on most good nites :)
Sweet I'll pm you my number there's a few of us real local and just lately we've been meeting up a lot
I'm arangeing some epic events very soon so I'll keep ubposted dude

The original conversion thread was called 'Views on this 8L to 8P conversion kit'.
It's not rocket science to expect diverse opinions, especially as the 8L->8P has been covered off many times before and the previous 'wisdom' of the ASN masses is that it's not a good looking car in the end.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-forum-8l-chassis/90544-aftermarket-front-bumper.html

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...per-body-kit-make-99-reg-8l-look-like-8p.html

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-forum-8l-chassis/73922-new-style-s3-bumper-s3-mk1.html

Last edited:
I agree,
If people realised , Some of the people on here... post abuse to somebody they have never met or even spoke to before,
I would never speak to somebody in a pub or at a show like that. Even if their car was not my cup of tea,
Ive seen threats of "speak to me like that to my face and i will smash you" or words to that effect.
Im a mardy bum like alot of ya, But i try and respect others.

The original conversion thread was called 'Views on this 8L to 8P conversion kit'.
It's not rocket science to expect diverse opinions, especially as the 8L->8P has been covered off many times before and the previous 'wisdom' of the ASN masses is that it's not a good looking car in the end.
It was this post that kinda inspired me to share my feelings and the thoughts and views of other Ppl who do not post on here as often as others

meh, the fewer people which stick aftermarket tat on their Audi the better, gives a bad name and devalues everyone driving a respectable German example. leave the fiberglass and halfrauds tosh to the Jap teeny boppers. guess its inevitable as the cars become more affordable as they age.

This is my opinion of course.