This is a cheap way of getting into a s3!!!

Don't think there is a cheap way persay, does it have to be brand new?

Not really, would prefer nearly new though, tbh I don't really know what to do i have only had the a4 for about 10 months but miss the power and more importantly the quattro!!! Should really keep it for another 6 months or so but lives too short to wait...also been looking at the ed 35 gti nice carbut still no quattro...

Lots of dealer forecourt deals at the moment. I got just over 9% off mine. With low interest rates it's worth checking all the options.

Might get a sub 10k mile one year old car off dealer forecourt with options for not much over 25.

If its just a case of making it affordable month by month with limited risk just do a bubble payment finance scheme.

That's it just tryIng to make it affordable the idea with the diesel was to save cash...just debating if it is worth the payoff of going slow and no where in the crappy icey and snowy weather

I had a diseaseal for 4 month in 2004 for similar reasons. I'm happier knowing I have the option of revs and power, then trundling about in the gaps. Do I need an S3 with the way I drive; debatable! Do I want one. Absolutely.

Just been looking on trader, not much options on there (has to be Sportback) the pices they are on there I might as well go for a new one With like you say 9-10% off...but then not many good deals and I have stung myself with the a4 as it has lost more than I expected!!!

over 18 grand in 3 years for a car that you will not own...and can only do 30,000 miles over the 3 year period if i am correct? thats minus insurance + road tax and fuel...

couldnt you buy second hand and get one a couple of years old? would be worth it in the long run in my eyes?

Same here for me. Like warren_cox said, do I need one for the way I drive? No, not on Nottm ring road. But do I want one? Oh yes! Lol. It's an awesome motor. Anyway, back to topic, I got 9% discount too but that was a showroom brand new one. Maybe could have got more but by then I was hooked! Lol. I told him where to go with finance though, payments and interest were horrific. He wouldn't even match a quote I had for a loan. So I had a loan off Internet and paid cash. Be carefully though as finance ties you to certain mileage limits which can be costly later on.

Thing is i never keep a car long enough to own it so effectively i allways rent one anyway, on a 2 year lease it would cost me abot 10k in 2 years if i was to buy one the payments with the same deposit would be nearly twice that and in 2 years i would prob still be in neg equaty...
just stop looking and keep the slow diesel eh...

Its totally upto you aint it but thats just my input on the subject, think its a bit expensive just for rental, but i suppose the same could be said about people who pay rent on a house instead of buying one :yes:

i know hard decision mate esp when i cleaned polished and waxed the a4 yesterday an it looks mint!!!
need to have a proper think

its a big decision but ya gotta decide, would it be worth it! personally im too tight fisted to do it lol

surely direct from Audi would give you a better deal than the one on that website, i think you have the option to buy the car after the 3 years too

2011 s line black edition 136 full leather and heated seats only options but they are very well specced as standard that's what makes it harder.

defenaitely worth keeping, postpone the S3, get a remap and go have some fun lol!