Full engine service
Coolant flush
and then... found three punctures.
I managed to trap my finger ( badly) in a transmition stand as i lowered it
****** thing better drive well now,
I took some time to look over my brakes,
Some of you may know i think they are shocking,
I have Brembo GT jnr kit and strugle to stop twice from speed,
I have been thinking discs and pads... turns out the discs still look very new, ( fitted 3 months ago) the pads ( EBC yellow stuff) not so fresh, The fluid was changed for ATE racing blue about 6 months ago
Is it worth just changing the pads to something better??

Did you need a bush press to put all the bushes in?

Well after a few days of use im very happy with how the car feels.
I know its been said sooo many times but... The rear anti roll bar has realy sorted out a big problem i had almost decided was the cars main failing.
Why the hell did Audi fit a paper clip as a rear bar on a so called sporty hatch?
VW fitted the better one so why not Audi ? Or is this something to do with the recall there was on early TT's? Didnt the soften up the rear set up to make it more hair dresser friendly?

Well after a few days of use im very happy with how the car feels.
I know its been said sooo many times but... The rear anti roll bar has realy sorted out a big problem i had almost decided was the cars main failing.
Why the hell did Audi fit a paper clip as a rear bar on a so called sporty hatch?
VW fitted the better one so why not Audi ? Or is this something to do with the recall there was on early TT's? Didnt the soften up the rear set up to make it more hair dresser friendly?

The R32 is heavier up front so it required stiffer bars to get it round corners while still maintaining a load of understeer for the average driver. The early TT's were recalled due to people getting lift off oversteer and ending up facing backwards in a hedge :racer:

Ah,
Well im happy to report i now have alot less roll into the corners.
Its like going from standard suspension to sports set up all over again !
Ive not pushed it realy hard but i think it will either give more feel in the corners at speed and a little more stability.