LED Side lights from EM Tuning

bendhamrait

Reaction score
Hello,

Thought i would post a picture of the LED sidelights i received very promptly from EM Tuning.
They are really bright and look a lot better, After i fitted them the correct way round d'oh.

Well the drivers side has the original audi yellowish one, and the passenger side is the new LED.

Only problem is my headlights now look yellow compared to these, looks like ill be ordering some head light bulbs from them as well :)
hope pictures work, Photos aren't too great but hey ho, couldn't be bothered to get tripod out

Reactions: Kelza
Just fitted diped beam lights from EM tuning as mine war rather yellow.....picture doesn't do them full justice will get one in the dark and upload it.
6801508889_49e6749307.jpg

6801508393_16d5b865e0.jpg
[/URL] photo 1 by bendhamrait, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
Anyone got a picture of them on with OEM xenons please ?

Funnily enough i fitted a pair on the full beams of a 05 reg A8 and they matched the xenon's identicly, i didnt get a picture tho.

rating is 5000k

they are £8.99 a pair, got quite a few pairs in. only got H7 this month tho..

Personally, i have not had a set of DV's. but you gotta try these to believe them and at that price they are a steal,

i have them running on my GF's polo and i am over the moon with them and happy for her to have them without getting abuse from other road users flashing to say they are bright and the colour of them is a very close if not exact match to a xenon, i am still yet to try them in a domed lamp.

I just ordered some DVs earlier today for £30. Wish I knew u had the the H7 in stock

Funnily enough i fitted a pair on the full beams of a 05 reg A8 and they matched the xenon's identicly, i didnt get a picture tho.

rating is 5000k

they are £8.99 a pair, got quite a few pairs in. only got H7 this month tho..

I meant the Led sidelights along with OEM xenons mate, just the side lights I have at the minute are too blue compared to the xenons

i have 1 pair of sidelights left like the ones in the OP,

but id say they are 5000k compared to others i have had in the past.

they are £10