Some Advice Please

NavA3

Reaction score
First big thank you to nigel for sorting out a repair kit for my armrest as he was the only person that could get me the parts.

secondly im in desperate need of painting my calipers and hubs as they are not in a good way

IMG_2962.jpg

IMG_2962-1.jpg

First i was thinking to do the hubs black or silver and the callipers black

now I've got red callipers and silver hubs

also yellow seems like a different choice but just some ideas and advice would be great

thank you

nav

i did mine black,just thought these cars a too sensible for flairy colours but as i have the 3.2 and it has the same brakes as the R32 golf and the S3 im getting some either R32 or S3 retaining springs and having the S-line logo on them

well I've done red not 100% but we shall see for now till summer

4dc323d3.jpg

i did mine black,just thought these cars a too sensible for flairy colours but as i have the 3.2 and it has the same brakes as the R32 golf and the S3 im getting some either R32 or S3 retaining springs and having the S-line logo on them
Is that a big job? I've got the 3.2 but I've never seen s line callipers only S3. Where can you get the logos from? I was going red but you may have just changed my mind.

Is that a big job? I've got the 3.2 but I've never seen s line callipers only S3. Where can you get the logos from? I was going red but you may have just changed my mind.

these are the S3 springs
images

these are the Golf R springs fitted to the calipers which are the exact same as the 3.2

DSC00790.jpg

Looks relatively simple, but you still haven't let on where I can get the s line logos. I'm hoping they're easy to get, cos they'll look amazing.