Errrr, Think i've just bought a bargain by mistake.......

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Ok so i've just picked up a right bargain, well i think i have.

Xs power have their DP's with decats or 200 cell cats on sale on ebay at the moment.

I saw a DP with 200 cell cat for £382.50 or best offer, so for a laugh i thought ill offer them £300, never in a million years did i think they'd accept.

WELL THEY HAVE haha, so i've got it for even cheaper than the group buy discount on here can offer it!

What you guys think?

I think you may have bought one of the old stock that they are clearing for the revised ones that fit LMAO

Love yah Dani ;P

....but seriously, if its the revised version then good bargain :)

<tuffty/>

Looks plausible that you have bagged a bargain... and you are welcome ;P

<tuffty/>

Yeah, going to email them and check to make sure its the revised version welly did.

Now ive defo got to pull my finger out, huge fmic and 3"dp to fit now haha.

Pictures on the listing suggests its the new one... if they send you the old one I would complain :)

Christmas is a time of fitting lovely shiny bits to ones car... its what I shall be doing :D

New Years resolution is to drive out the workshop with 400 (or more) hp ;P

Get it done Dani lad...

<tuffty/>

Haha, ooh I'm good at complaining at the minute, mainly at courier firms that are taking the p*** with Christmas present haha.

I like your attitude and out look tufty haha.

Think of it as a form of Christmas decorating but for the car eh haha.

Question is... How low can you go, I bet there pretty desperate to get them out the doors this time of year, little profit is better than none

:).

Got email back as well, its the new revised version, quite chuffed tbh haha.

Well i was going to wait and buy the manifold, DP and 3" exhaust system (when they all come out) together but may as well save some pennys this way.

Well from talking to john from xs earlier, if you see another listig come up hell do it for the same price again :).

That's an auction though Jimbo, Buy it now prices start at £382.50, which is a 15% discount price apparently.

Decats are starting at £350 buy it now or best offer, I think I'll be making an offer on one!

Ooh forgot to tell you all aswell, the manifolds will be released this week too.

Reactions: sportstractor
That's an auction though Jimbo, Buy it now prices start at £382.50, which is a 15% discount price apparently.

Decats are starting at £350 buy it now or best offer, I think I'll be making an offer on one!

oh right. well i put in a **** taking offer for decat of 210, needless to say it was declined. id be definately getting one if christmas wasnt looming so closely and i didnt have a tax bill to settle just after :(

Last edited:
LOL, to sit back and watch people buy something I spent all the time faffing about with is a bit weird. :)

Declined my offer of £260.00 - Guessing £300 is probably around their lowest. Have sent a message saying to get back to me if they change their mind :p

received mine through today. slightly strange as it came in a relentless tuning box... still from redstar supplies which is on the xs power website.. anyone know who relentless tuning is and what they have to do with xs power? did a search online and all i can find is a load of grief about relentless tuning supplying the £330 ko4s and them apparently coming from taiwan or something.. anyone shed any light?

relentless is another name they go buy, xspower and relentless are the same company i believe. i think they go by relentless in the US.

can you tell if its the revised DP?