This made my day

TDI-line

Uber Post Whore
Reaction score
Driving down the dual carriageway in lovely Luton in my van, on the other side, a similiar dual carriageway, but one lane is a dedicated bus lane.

Out of no where a BMW M3 gives it some, and as he thinks he is a bus, boots it up the bus lane, however he does not see the sheet of discarded marine plywood laying across the lane.

You could see the sheet disintergrate under his front wheels with a loud bang and vroooom, and then spat out from all directions under his car. Probably didn't do his rear tyres and exhaust any good too!

Oh well, made me chuckle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Well if BMW drivers wooden drive on the bus lanes they mighten get punished like this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Well if BMW drivers wooden drive on the bus lanes they mighten get punished like this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooh dear.... serious groan points there CJ

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif (for CJ, old times sake /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif).

[ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif (for CJ, old times sake /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif).

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be double posting TDI to make up for CJ's posts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Gone but not forgoton !

Nice bio Fallmonk.

Mine is too strengthen the virtues and beliefs of our faith of A-S.net, so we will act better to our fellow whores. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooh dear.... serious groan points there CJ

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah i know it was bad i wood not have done it usually! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif