Details shown in central instrument display....

Shadowman

Reaction score
Hi,

I like have the range, temp and RNSE display ( radio station/ MMI playlist etc ) showing in my central instrument display, with Sat Nav directions taking over whe in use, but whenever I either turn off the Sat Nav or turn the RNSE until off at the end of the journey and then turn it on again at the start of the next, it defaults to Sat Nav ( even though I havent asked it to start route ) and seems to do this as standard, as my TTS with the same RNSE does the same thing.

Is it possible to make the default display my preferred range, temp and music display by changing the settings, without having to press the right hand stalks 'reset' button three times each time I get in the car ?

Hope that makes sense.

I think it only does this if you have 'compass' selected in your RNS-E navi settings (NAV = SET UP = COMPASS). Mine is the same, always defaults to showing direction of travel on DIS on start up, but AFAIK only because I have 'compass' selected. Deselect COMPASS and the DIS display should stay as it is when you power down. Paula :wub: x

Last edited: