AUTO EXPRESS

B

bainsyboy

and the best coupe award for used cars in the auto express edition 849 16-22 march 2005 goes to the AUDI TT in 2nd place is the mazda rx-8 3rd is hyundai coupe, They didnt even mention hairdressers driving them. Moderators leave this post up as i want more flames next to my postings to get rid of my tea/boy girl status, cheers a audi tt driver whose not a hairdresser, and whose only moan is the BOSE system on the car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

That was a good result for the TT.

Well done bainsyboy, as an /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif why don't you put the only non-gay non-hairdresser TT driver in the village as your bio, or something like that.

[ QUOTE ]
That was a good result for the TT.

Well done bainsyboy, as an /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif why don't you put the only non-gay non-hairdresser TT driver in the village as your bio, or something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]
thats quality tdi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
IM NOW A JUNIOR /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well done Bainsboy jnr. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

im going for number 2 tdi as the kettle at work is broke and hopefully you can get a cheap 2nd hand klix machine for us

One supa dupa de lux cuppa soup machine coming up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

still got to be number 2 mate as i think klix still do the lamon tea which is rather refreshing after smoking 40 cigs during a shift