Like Ma Tints???

Defratos

You’re Dethpicable!!
Reaction score
Website
00626e1.netsolhost.com
Hey buddies, just got my car back and it's finally tinted wohoo. It's security glass (unbreakable) on all 4 windows but not the rear. 35% on front and darker in back windows. 75% on the boot. Let me know what you guys think:

BEFORE:
B.jpg

AFTER:
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

That looks superb,
I now know what i'm getting by looking at your pics, 35% all round for me,
Who did the work by the way?

mine is in havin the windows done as we speak. cant rememeber wot tint theyll be though. i think its 40% front then darker on the back and 70% on the boot. out of intrest what did you pay?

very nice mate, personally i would like to see the same % tint all the way around but each to their own and it does look nice...

Ade

Whats the deal with the law on having the fronts at 35% ? I take it you are just hoping you dont get pulled?

there is no legal tint for any window b-pillar forward now, you just take a risk. mine are costing £200, with 5year warranty and its security film, the guy who is doin mine also does all the cars for bmw, mitsubishi, reno, nissan, mazda, saab and a few others in my area, and he is a good job

[ QUOTE ]
there is no legal tint for any window b-pillar forward now, you just take a risk. mine are costing £200, with 5year warranty and its security film, the guy who is doin mine also does all the cars for bmw, mitsubishi, reno, nissan, mazda, saab and a few others in my area, and he is a good job

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this guy in london by any chance?

The rear ones are 35% security film, but with another separate light tint layer on top. Some people say the tints won't stick and will fall off but he's never seen it happen and I'll see with time, but I know they don't make security film darker than 35% that's why I was reluctant to get it but he told me he could make it darker (with the added layer)

Cage4.jpg

Z_Misc.jpg

Photo_2004_11_9_21_43_59.jpg

Here is my car with a 35% rear 50% front combo (apologises of the quality for the third picture, taken on mobile phone).