Air filter questions again ;)

camscockle20vT

The stigs ugly brother
Reaction score
Hi guys and girls.

I need an better induction kit, currently got a k&n style filter, im willing to spend £50-£60 at a push but im open to buying a decent 2nd hand one ;) wink wink. What should i be going for? Heard jetex said a few times but im being cheap as im not keeping the car another year but still want to do abit of messing :) any help in this matter would be great thanks.

jetex. you can get them on here for £40 i believe

Badger5 is the best place, also get the rubber end one, its larger than the metal ended one.

buy yourself some ally tubing and silicone joiners and stick your filter in down near the bottop of your bumper

iv just fitted one of these today, as above it puts the filter down behind the bumper. not had a chance to drive with it yet as im halfway through fitting my TIP

Thanks lads ill message him soon as. Im not keen on the filter being down the bottom as i had a carbonio pipe that was the nads but my filter was for a lack of better words 'shagged' after what was probly due to all the snow and grit we had. Is there a short option out there by any chance? Seen some chrome plated pipes with a slight bend i could probly butcher to fit lol. Thanks again.