Whos is this????

Ghetto

Reaction score
Browsing the Awesome GTI website, I found this...Just wondering if its anyones on here..I'm interested in hearing more about this exhaust..

mod7.jpg

8pgallerypic.jpg

Black is best!

Exhausts does seem daft, unless of course RS3 with the muslce to back it upl /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

I think it is "Bastuck" that makes that exhaust for Abt. I'll look up their website and report back here.

Wonder what that would sound like with a 3.2?

And also, wonder which rear valance was fitted, or if it's just a modified original valance.

I've seen that car up near Brent... sadly was it was in the days before my Sportback, and I was driving a polo... so no racing for me that day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
that type of exhaust is no available for the 3.2

[/ QUOTE ]

yup- have do do a custom job as Im gonna have done.

I wouldnt install a quad exhaust on a 1.6 whats the point nice to look at imo but when a ford focus pulls alongside and leaves it at the lights ....shame! Why make something look faster than what it is.

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldnt install a quad exhaust on a 1.6 whats the point nice to look at imo but when a ford focus pulls alongside and leaves it at the lights ....shame! Why make something look faster than what it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, may be nicely done, but a bit chavvy all the same.

Yeah i know what you mean its touching a bit on the chav side alright but a better taste of chav if there is such a thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah i know what you mean its touching a bit on the chav side alright but a better taste of chav if there is such a thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this chav must have a richer daddy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Or he has broken into some ones house, stolen the keys and car, then cunningly disguised it with a bodykit (from his mate at Halfords) and used twice as many exhausts as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

Give him some credit, that is a class up from Halfords cr*p.

Like your sense of humour though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif