amp missing ??????????

Rick22

Reaction score
hi i have an audi a3 1.8t on an s reg, and i put a head unit in and the front speakers only work, any way i got the harness for it and the rear sub and speakers still dont work so i took the panel of and found this:

audiwires.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

there just a load of wires im guessing the amp is missing ????
cheerz for any help rick

Last edited:
u guessed rite but it wont upload for some reason

there is defo a sub box with sub in, i cant get ics to load up :banghead:

I can see the picture. The plug on the loom side of the sub cables has been cut.
My two pence is that:

you'll have to try and see if Audi can provide a new plug/loom which may be unlikely

another user who has removed their sound system from the car ( maybe if they're tracking the car) would be kind enough to sell you the plug and in which case you can solder/crimp/connect some how the two together

Or the final option which i would not recommend is to cut the red plug in the picture and attach the matching cables together

Your amps not the sames side as the sub.. Its located on the opposite side ;)

Those wires are most likely off the cd changer.

I believe your issu is because you used the wrong lead to connect your aftermarket headunit to the factory loom.
Most Likely not having a remote wire to the amp.

okay cool nice one guys ill look into it abit better 2morrow and let you know how i get on having front speakers is bugging the hell outa me now lol

if the cable are for the Cd player then the red plug you need must be hidden behind the sub box as you can see the sub side of the connector in the picture