Couple or pics after a days detailing in the rain

004.jpg

005.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

008.jpg

Reactions: A3_Black_Edition
Sweet !

Just busy sorting out my RNSe retrofit ready for Friday.

Looking at yours I think I regret ordering white now

I feel the same about the white!! Mine will be filthy within one trip to the shops

Igooch, What type of lead do I need to connect the Aux in to my Iphone/ Ipod. Just want to be able to play music from it. I didnt go for the ipod connection or cradle. Does the lead connect into the headphone jack on the ipod? Im a bit thick on this stuff.

You can buy a 3.5mm to 3.5mm lead off fleabay which will connect to the headphone socket on the iPhone/iPad/iPod or you can get a lightly better type of lead which I have just bought

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-2M-3-5m...P3Access_RL&hash=item3f0511067e#ht_2426wt_992

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dock-to-3...P3Access_RL&hash=item3f18372f19#ht_1093wt_989

The first one is probably the best option as you can the use the cig lighter to charge your phone or iPod. However if using the 1st type of lead mind you don't get the volume to high as it could distort. I can't confirm as I don't have mine yet.

Hi Guys
Well I just ordered the following yesterday.
A3 Sportsback 2.0 (170) manual
Glacier White
Panaramic Roof with roof bars
Comfort Pack
Front Parking Sensors
Int Light Pack
Ali Gear Knob
Full Leather
Electric Folding Mirrors
Low Tyre Warning
Also might add the detatchable tow bar (for bikes not caravans, lol)

Delivery Date is about the end of September.

Is anyone changing their HU for an aftermarket one?
Steve

I'm so jealous Igooch have been told delivery of my Glacier white SB BE is imminent.

Nice spec. Everyone seems to recommend the RNSe which I am picking up for 400 quid fitted. You also get the OEM look which IMHO is a must on cars of this value especially when new. Lots of threads on here about them and aftermarket head units

I'm so jealous Igooch have been told delivery of my Glacier white SB BE is imminent.

Good man. I am just ticking away the days until I pick her up. I might even stick a calendar to my fridge door and have a new car advent calendar without the chocolate.

4 months delivery for mine. It therefore seems Audi are getting quicker than the 6 to 7 months that guys have waited before.

I ordered mine on the 29th of Feb 2012 so only 4 months for me.

Well finally heard from the dealer I get mine next Wednesday morning now I'm excited :jester:

wooo hooo

just had an email from my company saying that my car will be delivered next Thursday. A whole 5 weeks before they said it would be.

So thats a total of 4 months from date of order. Not bad eh. Well done Audi !

Hope its still on for tomorrow Igooch. If so, enjoy. I absolutely love mine. Nightmare to keep clean. Washing every other day

Hope its still on for tomorrow Igooch. If so, enjoy. I absolutely love mine. Nightmare to keep clean. Washing every other day

Currently laid up in bed with Food poisoning. Car is delivered tomorrow but I am not picking I up until Friday (ill or not) then off to GE the RNSe retrofitted.

Can't wait

Well I now have it and it is lovely. These common rail diesels are far smoother than the old VAG PD units, however they dont feel as pokey on acceleration. So quiet and a lovely place to be.

very pleased indeed.

Been around since March....looks well for a model thats been kicking about since 2004:happy:

P1010188.jpg

Well I now have it and it is lovely. These common rail diesels are far smoother than the old VAG PD units, however they dont feel as pokey on acceleration. So quiet and a lovely place to be.

very pleased indeed.

C'mon Igooch, where's the pics??

Gimme chance Schoey. I have only just got in from work. All the roads around Saddleworth down towards Uppermill are flooded. Took me ages to get home. Had the RNse fitted by a guy in Swinton for 400 quid. Thoroughly recommended !

Car is filthy already but will try to get some pics up tomorrow.

I love it

Gimme chance Schoey. I have only just got in from work. All the roads around Saddleworth down towards Uppermill are flooded. Took me ages to get home. Had the RNse fitted by a guy in Swinton for 400 quid. Thoroughly recommended !

I love it

congrat's on the car lad :happy:
the guy from swinton is ok? i've had no problems with mine, other than the audio pilot which is known problem. defo worth £400
but yep the BE ibis is good thing to look :photo:

Guy from Swinton is excellent. All wired up properly and fully coded. Very happy indeed. Radio reception is not as good as the symphony but I don't listen to it anyway.

I will post a pic when I have cleaned it. Yesterday it tipped it down all day and it is filthy

Mine is also company car, that was delivered on 2nd April 2012 and was ordered 10th June 2011 so was quite a while to wait.

Love the car now though, on a 90k lease.

I was advised at the time it would a while, even though I am the guy who manages the fleet I couldn't get one quicker!

We did order 12 of them at once though.

I love it

Here you go. Sorry it's dirty and an iPhone picture.

14068eda.jpg

Well I have just joined and rest this particular post all the way through, really interesting read and highlighting that plenty of people are having the same issues as I am now since ordering my own A3 Sportback BE 140 back in March.

As with other folks this is a Company Car so I will only know its ready when they tell me its being delivered. So far I was originally told the middle of June, then the end of June, then sometime in July, and now told it will be built last week of July and delivered Mid-August.

Frustrating but as I wanted some extras it was a proper build and guy we used could not find one available from a cancelled customer.

Are there people out there still waiting for their BE. I have gone for Silver, which looks better than in the photos!!

Runningwad

I waited 4 months for mine which pretty loaded with extras. However there just does not seem to be any pattern to the lead times.

Great cars though. What you ordered?

I can't wait when mine finally arrives. I currently have a sportback 140 sport, which has served me well, but it has topped 109,000 miles and the new one can't come soon enough.

I have ordered the tech pack, comfort pack and phone bit in the armrest, but nothing more as budget would not allow it. The car is also the ice silver colur to be a bit different, was a little worried I had ordered he wrong colour but when my car was in for a service I saw one in the showroom and it looked amazing..

Cheers the suspense of waiting is not good, just hope Audi stick to their order times now, still not seen many around here which helps, although local dealer had one now in the showroom....