IVC Leeds

a4 cabrio

Reaction score
hi all, has anybody here used IVC in Leeds to get work/servicing done on their car???? i am new to the area and just trying to find out if i am making the right decision in trusting them with my car. they seem reasonably priced £215+vat for a full service.

i want to find some where local tome as i dont really want to have to go all the way back to london to get my car serviced

215 plus what service are they doing for that price ?

thats what they quoted me for a full service, is that expensive???? i am open to recommendations if you have any plz

well thats why i asked what was included in there full service
id ask cos if its oil an filter top off fluids pollen an air filter like most seem to do then diy it
a full service around my way a few places is around £149

Hi there.
The quote we gave was to change oil and filter using long life oil, air filter, fuel filter and pollen filter, we do a full vehicle check and report, lubricate all that needs lubricating and do all necessary adjustments.
Just in case its needed we do a free courtesy bus to the centre of leeds and back again in the evening.
Kind regards
Graham
www.ivcleeds.co.uk

Depends what you want mate a full service from audi is £260 a minor being about £150ish, personally all the parts alone from Audi are £120 if you've got an ounce about you and can do simple mechanics then you could do it yourself and save the wonga, if you dont mind non oem parts you could get them all for under £100 up to you fella.