Front Parking sensors.....

T0m

Reaction score
....they seem to have developed a mind of there own!

A couple of weeks ago my front parking sensors when engaged seem to intermittenly go off and tell me there is something there when it is obvious there is not. I havent done anything different since it started so wondered if anyone else has experienced this?

For example I cleaned the car last night and they appeared to work ok (I tested each one individually to see if they beeped and they seemed to work ok), then I get to work this morning and park behind someone whilst reversing to straighten up they decided to tell me something was infront of me even though I was far enough away from anything for them to go off?!

Thanks

Tom

This is still annoying me, I have listened to them and they all seem to make the clicking noise and Ive cleaned them no end but the front sensors still go off on there own when nothing is about, think I am going to have to replace them individually I have a couple of spare ones I can try and swap them out!

Has anyone else had this problem?

My front and rear parking sensors were playing up a bit but I have been to specsavers and they are better now!

Funny Mrmok like it!!! :laugh:

Whilst I dont rely on my sensors only when I am parking in tight spaces I dont appreciate the front ones beeping at me constantly when I engage reverse all the time, whilst I know I can turn them off manually why should I have to if your with me!?

Does anyone know if you can reach the front parking sensors without having to take the front bumper off?

Thanks guys Ive just checked and no you cannot so its a bumper off job!