b6 cab rear anti roll bar

vr6gordy

Reaction score
anyone know if you can get the brakets on there own .. been told you cant ..you have to buy a full rear anti roll bar to get them ...2004 a4 cab quattro 1.8t

vr6gordy...

Is it the brackets or the collars that need replacing? I just put a RS4 RARB on mine because the collars had worn away to nothing, these are part of the RARB so you need to buy a new one....

If it is just the mounting brackets, they can be bought separately along with the rubber bushes, I can get you the part numbers if required...

I paid roughly £130 for the RS4 RARB, 2 bushes, 2 mounting brackets and 2 drop links from my dealer, absolutely worth every penny and not much more expensive than a standard one....

its the ally collors that have snapped ... you got part number for rs4 rarb then

Check out the part numbers sticky for part numbers, a lot of people have put a lot of work into it.

vr6gordy...

Will PM you and quattrojames all the numbers tonight, would also replace bushes/mounts/droplinks at the same time as these will have excess wear from the old one moving about too much from the collars going...