***STOLEN*** 8P BLACK S3 IN THE BEXLEY/DARTFORD AREA LONDON OE07 PRZ

Well well well! The old Bill called my mate this morning to tell him they have recovered his car nearly a year on!

It was picked up in Slough by a routine squad car last night who thought the plates were a bit dodgy and they ended up in a high speed pursuit after trying to stop it.

The S3 outran the police and the car was found abandoned near by. I think my mate is getting first dibs on it if he wants to buy it from the insurance company but not sure how that works.

Nice to see cars do reappear sometimes ;)

Thats a descent result. I hope they pull some dna or fingerprints and prosecute! I know its a year later but rest assured that car wasnt parked up in a garage all this time- it was used for more naughty stuff.

Probably had a few different plates on it matching it to other s3's over the last 12 months. Good news all the same tho.
I fkn hate THEIVING SCUM!!!

I would still push for prosecution though and the forensics team to pull their socks up and get their gear out. Who knows whatelse the car was used for? Someone needs to pay.

WOW what an amazing story, nice to here it is back, not too sure he would want it back but if he can get it cheap he could brake it or track it :)

WOW what an amazing story, nice to here it is back, not too sure he would want it back but if he can get it cheap he could brake it or track it :)

Well he got paid out by the insurance company last year and bought himself another 8P S3 in sprint blue. The insurance company will let him have 1st refusal on the stolen Black one or it'll go to auction. Him and a mate are saying they'll have it if it's £6K or less.

Absolutely epic ending to the story! I know hindsight is a beautiful thing - but I always take my keys to bed with me ! After a similar thing happened to my mate.

There really are some sub-human scum out there, even a couple of days ago my mate had his house broken into. They took his wallet and his girlfriends purse, but failed to realise that the push-bike by the front door, ready for a race the next day was worth in the region of £8,000 !

Once again, I'm glad the car was found this time and hats off to the rozzers!

Does anyone out there know of any tracker devices that can be fitted to a car without the need for a subscription?

There must be something out there. Could always buy an old iPhone wire it into the car then use the apple mobile me account to locate it I guess. The find my iPhone function seems to work quite well, if only someone would do one for a car.

Probably best I don't have a tracker, if I ever found a crim stealing my stuff I'd see red and probably beat them to a pulp and end up locked up myself..... Crims should lose all human rights as soon as they break the law...shame we can't send them to afgahnistan, they could try nicking the road side bombs!!

Sorry to here of your bad news. seems to be getting a habbit in these areas not good. i hope they get some info from the scum bag and recover it! got any details that will make urs stick out from others. once again im in the same area ish and will keep my eyes peeled. i always look at audi's anyway to see our fellow ASN members.

have a scout about on ebay/google there a few you can get without having to pay service charges. ive seen a few with relays that you can connect anywhere and disable via text ! they run via gprs and gps so the text will disable the car even if they do there up most to hide it from you. easy connected to fuel pump flamethrowers etc.

Reactions: deeman88
they run via gprs and gps so the text will disable the car even if they do there up most to hide it from you. easy connected to fuel pump flamethrowers etc.

Starting a new trend are we? I'm up for a flame-thrower deterrent but as this might be controversial down here unlike back home :(

Glad to see the police got it back, even if it did take a while. Shame it ended up in a persuit, hopefully it's just not been damaged getting away from the fuzz... In a backwards sort of way - it's nice to know your car can outrun the police :rolleyes:

Glad to see the police got it back, even if it did take a while. Shame it ended up in a persuit, hopefully it's just not been damaged getting away from the fuzz... In a backwards sort of way - it's nice to know your car can outrun the police :rolleyes:

Car was dyno'd at Badger 5 the year before at just over 300bhp so it was quite quick plus bobby was probably in a 1.6 astra or some cack!

Starting a new trend are we? I'm up for a flame-thrower deterrent but as this might be controversial down here unlike back home :(

Id put one on haha ! or some kinda smoke pellet with a charge inside and out. there are systems at work that smoke cloak after a alarm trigger. We had a call out one morning to a tesco's and some skagghead in the night was after a drink after he got in through a window the smoke cloak was triggered and he could'nt find his way back out haha the f***ing c**t ! The old bill just sat outside the broken window til it had clear and then knicked him. Made me chuckle !:lmfao:

Reactions: deeman88
Car was dyno'd at Badger 5 the year before at just over 300bhp so it was quite quick plus bobby was probably in a 1.6 astra or some cack!

Certainly a quick S3 then! If it was routine traffic stop you'd like to assume it was tugged by the traffic police, who are in some nicer / quicker cars a lot of the time.... Reality is that your probably right and it was a Kia Diesal!!

None the less, glad it is back into legal hands rather than that of the scum of the Earth!

What a great result did he say what condition its in, hopefully they will sell it back to him bargain price hopefully