projektzwo A3

BromleyA3

Reaction score
ive just brought a Projekztwo front spoiler but am unsure about getting the rear, does any 1 have any pics of it or shall i jsut colour code the standard bottom part of my A3 bumper or is there any other raer aprons u reccomend post ure pics up many thanks

Tom

Here is also the pic (from my car):

564479_11_full.jpg

Hope you like it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

You can also get them direct from an Audi dealer as they offered the kit as an optional extra from the factory.

Obviously go for the cheapest option!

I've got the ProjektZwo rear valance on my TQ (but no pics (yet) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif) and think it looks MUCH better than std, but not OTT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I ordered mine through the dealer so naturally it was labeled as the "Votex" part /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Drill said:
I've got the ProjektZwo rear valance on my TQ (but no pics (yet) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif) and think it looks MUCH better than std, but not OTT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I ordered mine through the dealer so naturally it was labeled as the "Votex" part /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

How much did you pay for the rear valance, and was it "pre-painted"?

Ta.

Can't remember what I paid for the valance, and it came unpainted. I DO remember that the total came out to around DM 500, so "Around" the €250 mark. That was for the part and Audi painting and fitting it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif