How my car looks these days

Stanley

Reaction score
I binned my 19" RS6's as they were just toooo big, and after a couple of months I stumbled across these going cheapish on eBay and they were local too.

Fired some new rubber on and fitted them.

I like the look!

What do you think?

c943f31d.jpg

50c60ff3.jpg

they look good, but IMO they would suit something jap instead

The colour really suits the car and you have a very clean car there mate. Due to the shape of the ends of the spokes the wheels look a bit to small if you ask me, what size are they?

Theyre 17's.

Im going to get some larger spacers in a hope that will make them sit better, but for now im happy. Look alot better in person.

I quite like the whole jap wheels on European cars look, so I like it. As you say could do with being spaced out a bit.

for a red audi that is mint lol. the ones i see round here are faded BADLY ;)

i like them. jap wheels on euro for me too. a stripe around the lip would highlight the size if it concerned you.

You can make 17s work with some effort. I'm certainly trying. More lows and definitely space the wheels out.

I think because they're black it makes them look smaller than if they were in contrast with the tyre and arch.

What tyre size are you running?

Definetly get some biggish spacers on there and it`ll look good. Atleast i know gun metal goes well against red now lol

i duno like the colur of the wheels although they do look small and there more suited for jap cars but evry one has there own prefernce

Not seen them on an A3 before, respect for doing something different! I think they work, they look nice :thumbsup: As said before..space out + go looooower

Yeah im planning too when i have the cash and time lol. Paint on mine is shocking and needs a freshen up