goodbye rear wiper....

De-wiper is a win :)

24mm gromet from halfords works pretty good tbh

The shape of the s3 rear makes it more dirty i think? i use my rear wiper all the time....

ha ha! i have a car that i can't go over speedbumps with, can't drive up kerbs or i scratch my wheels! wiper is the least of my worries!!

rear washer doesn't work anyway (and i can't be bothered to fix it!) so can only use it when it rains. i've never had a car with a rear wiper so it just confuses me tbh.

plus looking cool is more important.... :) and will force me to wash it...or buy wet wipes :)

ha ha! i have a car that i can't go over speedbumps with, can't drive up kerbs or i scratch my wheels! wiper is the least of my worries!!

rear washer doesn't work anyway (and i can't be bothered to fix it!) so can only use it when it rains. i've never had a car with a rear wiper so it just confuses me tbh.

plus looking cool is more important.... :) and will force me to wash it...or buy wet wipes :)

One small note - My rear washer had never squirted properly, and when it did work, it woud take about 10 seconds of holding down the button.

When I was fitting my second amp, I was runnng wires through the front bulkhead va the normal snap panel in the engine bay which leads to the hole behind the glovebox. The washer feeder tube has an in line plug connector within that box and it had come undone! One I clicked it back in the washer worked fine. Just a thought if anyone else has a similar issue.

Last edited: