8P2 or 8P3 which one would you buy given the choice?

Which one?

• 8P2

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • 8P3

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

SimonAshley

Reaction score
Ok so I'm looking at buying an A3 sportback.
My problem is I really like the 8P3 grill and drl's but prefer the overall bumper look of the 8P2

What would you get given the choice?

8P3 without doubt, its the latest offering and it looks like it!! (even though not as advanced as we'd like)

hard choice dude i prefer the 8p2 S3 and s-line's but i love the 8p3 S3 black editon and s-line black edition the basic models aren't all that in either so would have to be 8p2

Heres what will happen if you buy an 8P2 (no disrespect guys)

you'll spend ya life wanting to change bits on an 8P2 to make it 8P3, but you wont quite get there, you'll stop short...and before you know it you'll have spent more than the 8P3 would have cost

Tell me im wrong :)

you'll spend ya life wanting to change bits on an 8P2 to make it 8P3, but you wont quite get there, you'll stop short...and before you know it you'll have spent more than the 8P3 would have cost

You're wrong ! lol

Seriously, in my case I do not want to change it to 8P3 and won't try, but if and when I can afford to buy a more recent A3 then obviously I shall get an 8P3 and learn to love it !! :p

yes and no i prefer the 8p2 looks not a big fan of the 8p3 but that just me