the story so far

Lovely car Fran, saw it at ADI and it was spotless. Carbon wing mirrors looked awesome also!

Lovely car Fran, saw it at ADI and it was spotless. Carbon wing mirrors looked awesome also!
:) thanks matey , not bad for 96,000 miles eh , the carbon mirrors are my fav mod at the mo i love them so many people look at them when in traffic etc...

96k! The front had no stone chips? God you should see the stone chips on mine :( The problem with dark cars... Thinking about a front end respray to remove all the marks then clear film to protect it again. Carbon mirrors are on my list to follow now :)

I just wanted to know how you got your front grills in black, was it sprayed or vinyl wrapped? and how did you do it?
Cheers

cheers scott they are not perfect fit as they arent supposed to be on my shape A3 they are supposed to be on the newer shape full frame grill models so i had do make them fit but they dont look too bad something different eh

Car has come such a long way. Looks awesome!!

Quick question... Where did you get the US side markers from?? Very keen to put them on my new BE when it arrives. Is it a simple process to do?

96k! The front had no stone chips? God you should see the stone chips on mine :( The problem with dark cars... Thinking about a front end respray to remove all the marks then clear film to protect it again. Carbon mirrors are on my list to follow now :)
Trust me there is loads of stone chips on the front mate I need to get the front repainted soon I think lol thanks tho

Car has come such a long way. Looks awesome!!

Quick question... Where did you get the US side markers from?? Very keen to put them on my new BE when it arrives. Is it a simple process to do?
thanks mate :) , the us side markers I got them off eBay take a look on either eBay us or Japan they came from hong kong only £15 delivered but they are replacements for the standard orange ones so are just the bare units no wiring was included at all
But defo worth it easy enough to do tho just have to cut holes In your bumper so not for easy scared lol

any close ups of the side markers?

what did you have to change to make them fit this bumper?

small update , i thought it was about time i pulled my finger out and wired up the side markers i got some orange led's off ebay for the bargain price of 99p here is a picy i took this evening
378380_190886517661798_100002213524385_442149_1174519470_n.jpg

Are they legal for are streets in the U.K. ?

Looks wicked Fran, Im still undecided to fit mine, you got a link to the LEDs? Did you wire them to your side lights?

Looks wicked Fran, Im still undecided to fit mine, you got a link to the LEDs? Did you wire them to your side lights?
oops soz jord didnt look at my thread till today soz buddy
these are the ones i bought they were 99p when i got them the seller has upped the price for some reason
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

but these are the ones I'm going to buy soon as the other ones are too much like a spot not wide enough so look crap
DC12V Car SMD 5 LED Orange Signal Light Lamp Bulbs 2Pcs | eBay

so this weekend i was bored in work so i resprayed my interior trims again lol i did them in a one off colour multi colour paint looks amazing now they are all polished up :wub: as you can see from the photo's loads of different colours in the paint
DSCF5410.jpg
DSCF5413.jpg

DSCF5424yes.jpg
DSCF5429.jpg

Reactions: pinterovski
nice paint job mate.
They fitted yet?
Pics?

The side lights, they are just a normal 501 connection?
cheers scott , no not yet going to in a min now I've polished them up , prob won't look that good tho its dark after all lol , the bulbs are the normal wedge push in side light type bulbs

cheers scott , no not yet going to in a min now I've polished them up , prob won't look that good tho its dark after all lol , the bulbs are the normal wedge push in side light type bulbs

I think they are 501s mate.
Drop T8ups a PM and see if he can come up with any good LED ideas for you.

I think they are 501s mate.
Drop T8ups a PM and see if he can come up with any good LED ideas for you.
yeah they must be , yeah will do pal i need some wide angle ones that shine the whole light up like the standard orange bulbs i have in there now

Looking good mate.
They look a different colour to the other pics.
The light effects the colour of them?

More pics. :)
That's how they are supposed to be like mate that is the effect I was after different colours in different light

done a bit of repainting this week in prep for ultimate dubs , done so far front audi rings / front grills , i also fixed the stupid rattling parcel shelf with a bit of rubber that i got off a cars boot lid , inside on the boot lid ( on the doner car ) there was two rubber blocks that hold down the parcel shelf when the boot is down so i fitted these to my car and guess what no more rattling at all not a single sound from the rear now happy days :)

pic of the audi rings ( i know its not to everyones taste but i like them :wub: )
394131_224490170968099_100002213524385_531066_1034940260_n.jpg

and a pic of the rubber blocks holding the parcel shelf down in place with the boot lid down
679d33e6.jpg

did you read the post fully dude , i said how i fitted some rubber blocks to my rear shelf so when the boot is shut they press on the boot so stop the shelf rattling around because of the major design flaw by audi

Aww Fran, you got some serious styling going on there. Absolutely adore the front rings and interior trim changes. Top TOP modding as always, young man! :wub: xx

Reactions: FranA3
Rings look quite cool in a different kinda way! Need a touch up for those grille chips
wink.gif

You got anything big planned this year, new wheels?

Aww Fran, you got some serious styling going on there. Absolutely adore the front rings and interior trim changes. Top TOP modding as always, young man! :wub: xx
just mixing it up a bit , want my car to be different from the norm so far so good eh :) :wub: xx

Rings look quite cool in a different kinda way! Need a touch up for those grille chips
wink.gif

You got anything big planned this year, new wheels?
haha done the grills today they all nice and shiny again and chip less was looking at me every time i went to my car lol , going to get some 19's this year as these wheels are boring me now (hence why they have changed colour a few times) had them for 4 years now need a change baddd , am hoping to get some TT s-line wheels got one but am going to sell it (if it ever sells) and buy a set prob work out cheaper , and get a s-line rear spoiler , not sure what to do with the rear bumper tho half tempted to get a 8p2 s-line rear bumper but am keeping the split grill front (for now till i decide what to do) but hope to get this started off april time , a loan will be payed off and my catalogue so will be a nice amount of money per week/month better off