Shell V Power premium

Mike B

Reaction score
Just filled up and pleased to find premium was only 5p last time it was 11p on petrol so paid less per ltr than last time!Did they make a mistake or has anyone else found the same?

I have mentioned this in another thread today, noticed that there was only a 4p difference between V and normal yesterday, normally about 8p more where I am.

I did notice that they have a massive promo going on in and outside the stations though, so may have something to do with this??

Not just me going mad then! I thought it was normally more than 5p difference! It has dropped by about 3 or 4p! makes a change

Not just me and my local station then.I had been wondering if Shell would hit resistance to the bigger margins with pump prices rising so fast and if they would begin to react if many drivers switched to their saver fuel leaving them with redundant pumps and unsold stocks of V Power. Perhaps they are just trying to shift the backlog and will try upping it again .Isnt it odd that they never display V Power prices and you only find out when the pump comes on?It goes to show what can be achieved by the masses if they act together

Thats refreshing. I looked only a few weeks ago and the premium was 10p per litre! Typical. Only filled up the other day.

I filled my car up the other day and it was 132.9 for V Power, and was happy with that, but then later on had to go and fill the wifes car up and it was 131.9 there, so even better!!

There's only 2p difference between unleaded(£1.28.9) and Momentum99 (£1.30.9) in my local Tesco's :)

Is Momentum any good??

I wish the same could be said for V power Diesel as this is 1.42p per litre where i am.