Does anyone have these skirts

dougie175

Reaction score
I recently went to purchase some Zender sideskirts for my A3 as they look amazing, however they are no longer in production and nowhere seems to have a set, I tried really hard to find some but I have had to give up and admit defeat that I am never going to get any on my car and will have to settle for something different.

The most subtle alternative I could find was these:
cara3geisharb.jpg

Please ignore the rest of the car as it look very much over the top for me, but I think the skirts are nice and subtle and look like nice smooth fitting sill covers.

Just wondered if anyone has any pictures of them fitted to cars other than these ones, I never trust stock pictures of parts.

Also if anyone has any other suggestions for other subtle skirts please feel free to share them as Im really struggling to get the look Im going for with the skirts

Wasnt really looking at the whole it to be honest its all a bit over the top for me just the skirts interest me.

For me most Auids don't look right with a set of skirts because they already have rubbing strips in the middle & lower door blades, add a skirt to that and the sides just become far to busy with all 3, IMO you need to have atleast the lower door blades smoothed out before adding skirts or even better smooth out the middle rubbing strip aswell.

Ewan.