Silicone Hoses

cecilthesausage

...It's Never Finished...
Reaction score
Just a quick one, does anyone know where I can get some silicone hoses for a 99 S3 Engine Code APY. Everywhere I look seems to be for BAM or AMK

Just to note, if you APY engine has ESP, then the TIP you see from Forge and the like should fit also.

If your car doesn't have ESP, then you can modify the TIP to fit your car, there's a thread on here you should find if you do a search.

If you don't want to be messing about with modifying the TIP to fit, then just go with Bills. You'll get the added advantage of greater air flow => more power!

Just buy metre lengths on silicone hose and fit them yourself.
Ive got an APY and am currently replacing as many as i can.
Already got mh TIP from bill

Cheers for your help metrics pardon my ignorance but were would be the best place to get a hose kit

Which ply silicone hose did you get? Where'd you get it from?

The "kits" available only replace some of the hoses, would be interested in replacing rest of mine!

Last edited:
Cheers for your help metrics pardon my ignorance but were would be the best place to get a hose kit

1. This place here DPM http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/dpm-pe...ilicone-hoses-15%-off-introductory-offer.html

2. You could buy directly from Forge Forge Motorsport | Alloy Fabrication

3. Autobahn88 Untitled Document

4. Or try ebay, there's someone on ebay selling kits, I think a few off here have bought, do a search on the forum, you should find it. It will be cheaper that Forge, maybe not as many layers of silicone, but still better than OEM hoses, and probably as good as you'll ever need.

Do a search, lots of threads on here, this has been covered many times, so you should get plenty of info.

Which ply silicone hose did you get? Where'd you get it from?

The "kits" available only replace some of the hoses, would be interested in replacing rest of mine!

look at what you want to replace, measure the hose diameter, work out how many metres you will need, order it from ebay or similar