GTI International 2011 25th+26th June. OFFICIAL THREAD

alright lovely people just a little heads up for close to the show the lazy council have been doing roads works around the show area one road is full of loose gravel/chippings whatever you want to call them here is a picy of where they have been doing work so prob best to just drive down a bit further to the next road to avoid any stone chips on your nice clean cars
Inters2011route.jpg

guess we are going to see alot of cars doing a 20mph crawl then lol including me

Hoping to be there Sunday, weather reports say its going to be HOT HOT HOT!!!

It's 2am, cup of tea+ 2 cans of red bull to follow, pack the car's in the F****ing Rain and we are ready to Roll. See most of you later but I may need tobe woken up.

Okay so I have left home but got the I pad incase anyone wants to mail me regarding directions etc

Looking forward to seeing everyone. By the way, I'm easy to find.....the tall, chubby, gob by one, that's me :)

See you soon
Stacey

Any updates from today?

Yeah, you aint missed much! lol

Seriously, it seemed quite compared to usual. ASN had a large pitch, and we had 17 cars turned up, it was a similar story with other clubstands also, with some only 3 cars parking on their pitch!! Bring on tomorrow I guess.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow, i pray its better than today although the banter was up to its usual high standard!

the weather was a major factor i feel for today so glad i didnt go for the weekend now lol , im so up for 2morrow now im going to go out in a min and put another coat of supernatural on my car so she is proper gleaming lmao

well its sodding typical we get home (only 6 miles down the road) and the sun came out

Cheers for the gazebo assistance guys, not water proof, but better than being pee'd on.

See you all tomorrow, BBQ etc in tow

Last edited:
Steve what time you going tomorrow,may follow you there if thats ok?

Ok cool,will drop u a txt later or in the morning as think bhav wants to come as well...

Thank you to all who came today you made it worth the seemingly waste of £80!!

We will be there tomorrow and hope it will be warmer and more busy

im very sleepy now so goodnight and see you all tomorrow :)

much thankyness
stacey

ps if someone could bring a table type thing that would be fab :) oh and some rolls taaaa