N75 valve

Essflee

Reaction score
Just a quick question,

Does anybody know the Audi part no. for the N75 valve ?

Going to put a new one on while the cars being worked on, spoke to Jabba about my engine and he reckons there shouldn't be torque spikes from my map and it would be something else that caused it, possibly N75 or wastegate sticking...

Well , if you order that, you will get the superceeded "F" part. But it's the best/smoothest delivery valve IMHO. Do not be tempted by J or H varients, too spiky IMHO

Just spoke to Audi and your right, superceeded part is a different number with an 'F', but they reckon it doesn't show on the computer for the A3/S3, only for A4 and A6, however once the car is sorted I'm going to pop up to Jabba and get Mike to check the map and various valves and decide which route I'm going to take, might just get him to drop the boost a little so I'm not completely back to standard power... :)

Well , if you order that, you will get the superceeded "F" part. But it's the best/smoothest delivery valve IMHO. Do not be tempted by J or H varients, too spiky IMHO

I still blame the N75J valve I had on the S3 for the spikey delivery which caused rod failure....

Im running the j valve and had no problems, holds boost a bit longer.....on mapped cars
you are a lucky fella then.

I found it to be too agressive, also some mappers actually smooth the boost spike out if you have it fitted pre mappage, so the only way to gain anything is to fit post mapping.

Just spoke to Audi and your right, superceeded part is a different number with an 'F', but they reckon it doesn't show on the computer for the A3/S3, only for A4 and A6, however once the car is sorted I'm going to pop up to Jabba and get Mike to check the map and various valves and decide which route I'm going to take, might just get him to drop the boost a little so I'm not completely back to standard power... :)

Then your Audi parts man cant steer his computer properly.

058906283F is the correct part for an A3.

you are a lucky fella then.

I found it to be too agressive, also some mappers actually smooth the boost spike out if you have it fitted pre mappage, so the only way to gain anything is to fit post mapping.

Guess so it was put on after the map, its been on over a year with no problems, need to get my stage 3 custom map on though to unleash her....still waiting for a decent manni to come out............:whistle2::(.....:mad:

So, the N75 could be one of the reasons for my huge torque spike then? Or only if it's a J valve?

Sorry for the questions on your thread leggy.

So, the N75 could be one of the reasons for my huge torque spike then? Or only if it's a J valve?

Sorry for the questions on your thread leggy.

No worries mate, fill ya boots...

Then your Audi parts man cant steer his computer properly.

058906283F is the correct part for an A3.

To be honest whenever I phone the Audi dealer parts department they always seem pretty useless...