iphone 4 bluetooth problem

broonbear

Reaction score
Hi i have just bought a a3 54 plate and have conected my iphone 4 via bluetooth. the calling works fine but i cant find any way to transfer my phonebook and have to scroll through my phone to make a call rather than doing it through the nav plus. the car has a cradle looking thing fitted on the dash but i dont want to pay over a hundred pound for the correct cradle when i can just use the bluetooth. is there something im doing wrong? any help would be appreciated thanks

It should just transfer across the first time you pair the phone to the car. Maybe the age of the car means it requires a firmware upgrade to the bluetooth module.

thanks for the info. how and where will i get the update from

thanks for the info. how and where will i get the update from

I'm not so technically knowledgable as some but I don't think it can be done via vagcom (although others could correct me on that) but i'm sure Audi can assist - for a small price of course!

Wait and see what others say, some may have had a similar experience to you, it may also be worthwhile posting in the Ice/satnav section of the forum as it will be a generic issues with all Audis of that age I would have thought, so you may get more responses.