1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10p off per litre of V Power

Nilz May 8, 2013

1. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Hi Guys

Read this on HUKD earlier on, apparently upon filling up and paying some stations are giving out 10p off vouchers for your next fill up. Typically I filled up yesterday and didnt get any vouchers, but I will be asking next time I go before filling up to see if I can get one.

Hope that helps some of you and let us know if anyone on here has success with this :)

Nilz

s3dave likes this.
  2. Maverik

Maverik New Member

Apparently you could get this voucher if you spend minimum £40 on V power.
    I've been on tuesday evening on A421 St.Neots station put half tank VPower Nitro + and didn't get any voucher either.
    Apparently it was limited to 100 vouchers per station(as per rumour).

3. kwistof

kwistof South East Events Moderator Regional Rep

Mehhh I use my local shell at least 3-4 times a week!

I will be asking the next time I go in there as I'm on first name basis with them now :)

4. johnnythepie

johnnythepie Well-Known Member

bugger.Whole tank filled last night in balsall common with nito +diesel...no sign of any vouchers

5. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

6. Audi Dynamik

Audi Dynamik Well-Known Member

7. Audi Dynamik

8. Audi Dynamik

9. Audi Dynamik

Went today with the 5P voucher and it can only be used at Shell's own Petrol Stations not franchises.

10. johnnythepie

johnnythepie Well-Known Member

eh? I thought every shell garage was a shell garage? and if not, how the **** do you tell the difference????

11. A4_MaJiK

A4_MaJiK Azeem

12. Nilz

Ive used the 5p voucher in Leicester by Oadby racecourse and the one in Brum on Stockfield Rd.