wahooooo got my new a3 today :)

4rings

Reaction score
hi all. well an audi a3 came up 2day that i thought i would go and have a look at.

it is an x plate so is the facelift model 1.8t 150bhp. has all black interior climate e.t.c with a double din stereo cd/tape. not sure if its the concert/sympany?? and has cloth buckets for want of a better word. very very tidy clean car 98k f.a.s.h 2 keys e.t.c 4 owners in metalic black paid £2050 and im well chuffed with it just had a 2 hour drive back. so bit tired. will get some pics up tomorow hopefully when the weather gets abit better :)

Sounds very tidy, especially with FASH and that's a very reasonable price!

Get some pics up!

ok here are some pics just gave it a wash. back in the garage now 4 sum more detailing. front bumper is stonechipped and a few very minor dents but nothing bad. no rust or anything. just a good polish and a machine polish is a few places and the job will be a good 1. im frankly shocked how tidy it is for the price. only mechanical issues are a knocking from front sounds like drop link or something. and MAYBE a small oil leak but cant tell till i get it on the ramp and looked at :). floor mats ordered as well as fk coilovers/drop links and top mounts :)

a3stereo006.jpg

a3stereo007.jpg

a3stereo008.jpg

a3stereo010.jpg
otobucket.com/albums/oo10/robaudi20v/a3stereo009.jpg[/IMG]
a3stereo011.jpg

a3stereo012.jpg

Last edited:
very nice car mate, good deal!

that's audi symphony II, like mine :)

thank you ppl. :) just detailing it in the garage atm will finish tomorrow. how do i no what turbo i have?? will i have a k03?? or ko3s?

Depends on the engine code, located on a tab on the head, front left as you look at the engine.
Some a3 experts will be along to tell u which codes are ko3s, I think aum.

lol yes the coilovers are on way and wheels end of january :) i alredi have my mind set on wheels im affraid :)