NEW LOGS...help requierd

Do you have any fault codes?

The logs are a little erratic tbh, revs are all over the place.... can't really tell whats happening ... timing pull of 6 is heading up for a little too high.... from the lambda readings I am guessing your car is std and not mapped?

Need a clean run in third from 2k rpm foot to the floor and no let off... you will need a long straight bit of road thats safe for you to proceed on and keep your foot down as long as its legal/safe to do so (ideally to the rev limit...) engine must be at 90 degrees

The first run looks like it was done in second gear...

<tuffty/>

chees lads no fault codes either

i did it from 2000k revs and on rev range it did say 7000k by the time i let off the revs car is running 20 psi on gauge

there is four logs 2 in 3rd gear and 2 in 4th gear there was one log wich is the biggest one that a car was in front the others are flat to floor all way to 7000k cheers dont kno whats going on with car lol

are my injectors working ok or need new ones dont have a clue me tar tuffty, welly

my car was mapped at a back street garage but hes worked at revo so he says for 7 year and been doing mapping for 20 years god nose thanks for help lads

cheers bill the first log is in 3rd foot to the floor what elso do i need to do to get a propper reading of everything so i nocar is ok bill dont no if map is any good or owt im logging it with s3dave this week hopefully tonight if i no what to do tar

some good things to log, block 003,020,115 & 003,031,118 and in 3rd, 4tg gear pulls if possible to more logging achieved

thanks bill ill get that done soon as cheers mate ill putthem on a new post when done