Anyone heard from benskin?

smudge_don

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has heard from him recently? Was supposed to be buying my brakes but i haven't heard from him in over a week...:think:

Did he agree a deal with you already or did he say I'll let you know?

He said similar to me actually matey, but didn't 100% commit to buying them, only about 82%, so I let him off! He does seem to have bought a set though.

My full set of 2010 S3 brakes is still for sale :D

He said similar to me actually matey, but didn't 100% commit to buying them, only about 82%, so I let him off! He does seem to have bought a set though.

My full set of 2010 S3 brakes is still for sale :D

I quote from one of his PM's to me:

Well i 100% want them but i dont get paid till next friday

fao smudge don

Any chance you could pm me with the postage details of the grille that was you said you posted to me a fortnight ago. I have sent you a pm ,but you seem to be ignoring it.

I still can not believe I have still not received it yet after paying for it in September.

I'm sure Jordan has an explanation as he is usually spot on mate from my experience, I'll let him know you're after him, if he hasnt already dealt with it

fao smudge don

Any chance you could pm me with the postage details of the grille that was you said you posted to me a fortnight ago. I have sent you a pm ,but you seem to be ignoring it.

I still can not believe I have still not received it yet after paying for it in September.

Hi Dave,

I haven't seen a PM from you, but i'll go and look for it now. When did you send it buddy?

Grille was sent out nearly 2 weeks ago now, surely the snow wouldn't have held it up that much?

Anyway, i'll check my PM's and get back to you on there