Armrest colour options?

TimG

Reaction score
Looking for an armrest for my S3. Did they come with different colour plastics for the main body (ie black & grey?) I assume the same with the lids too? (I need a white leather lid ideally but they seem to come up used pretty rarely so I'd settle for a black lid for now).

My interior...
DSC04387.jpg

The main body of the armrest might all have been produced the same colour, but I want a match if possibile?

Last edited:
You are in luck, I have a white/ivory leather armrest top cover for sale at the moment, it came with an s3 armrest I purchased but I have black cloth interior so have just bought a new soul black cloth one.

Might have this off you if I can source the rest of the unit in the correct colour/ find out if there were options on plastic colour?

PM me what you want for the lid ;)

As far as I am aware, the S3 ones are all dark grey/black, however you want to describe it.

However, I know the A3 ones came in blue, grey and darkgrey/black... but are all the same shape. So you and I are after the same thing, just with a different lid!

Thats what I need :)

From looking on VAGCAT the plastic part on S3's is 'Soul Black' (with appropriate lids as needed). The other option on A3's is jive Grey Beige, which is just a touch lighter. At least I know what Im looking for now.

Any idea how lids come off???

Pat - push the two tabs at the back of the lid closer together and lift out but I find it easier to put pressure on a single tab and release.