Inbetweeners (E4 10pm)

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Never really got into this series until this season, the third series, which also gave me an opportunity to catch up on Series 1 and 2 online through Channel 4 - 4oD

I think tonights episode is the last ever episode, then follows a film.

So hope it's good, as it's been funny as! :laugh:

how is it the finale already? bad times.

Not sure if it's true that a couple of them won't actually be in the movie? hmmm :huh:

how is it the finale already? bad times.

Not sure if it's true that a couple of them won't actually be in the movie? hmmm :huh:

Well Jay was on soccer AM on sat and he said they had already filmed a few scenes for the film, spose he's in it then which is the most important thing!

Same here... only started watching it at the beginning of this season. Downloaded first two series and have watched two a day (to and from work on the tube) for the past week or so.
I've had quite a few LOL moments in public. The raw'ness of the script absolutely kills me! :lmfao:

Shame this is the last series, the only other comedy series that I've laughed at more is The Office.

I've seen the Inbetweeners on and off for the last few series, but so far have watched all ones from this series. I too have just acquired the complete first two series though, so eager to watch them.

A proper funny program! :D

I think tonights episode is the last ever episode, then follows a film.

Just been reading that the film is set in Malia in Crete.
I've been there a few times so watching the film should bring back some "happy" memories!! :eyebrows:

Been watching this from day one, its absoloutley brilliant!!!

Sad that this is the last one....however, its time to move on and start watching Phoneshop!!!

Now that is one bada55 program!!

Been watching this from day one, its absoloutley brilliant!!!

Sad that this is the last one....however, its time to move on and start watching Phoneshop!!!

Now that is one bada55 program!!

A owl!

That has to be the line of the series so far!!!

A OWWWLLLL!!!!

Phoneshop is good but the pilot episode absolutely smashed it.
Was a little disappointed that the series 'proper' isn't as funny, so far.
Still good though.

I downloaded a few of the phonoshop episodes last night so will let you know how I get on with them. How many of them have there been now? I could only find 2 episodes on the 'download' site :)

inbetweeners is the funniest thing on tv, without a doubt.

Watched phoneshop last night, bit cringworthy.

Oh balls, completely forgot about inbetweeners last night. Thanks duck for series link :cool:

Watched phone shop last week and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but still not great.

It is very cringeworthy, but stupidly funny at the same time...

The manager in there is the dad out of the Inbetweeners aint he??

There has only been 2 episodes on so far of Phoneshop, but there is a pilot episode floating about that you can watch too.

Oh on a seperate note...anyone see the ad for the new series of Misfits???

CANT WAIT for that!!!

1st series was amazing!!

Well, despite starting the thread, I made 2 attempts to watch it during work on E4 and E4+1, no joy, had to watch it this afternoon online instead.

Really going to miss this series, really well written, and can't wait for the film.

Jeez. Just very nearly thrown up my dinner from laughing so much at the vomiting scene at the end, watching it on Sky+

Takes me way back to my time in sixth form, when me and 3 mates were similar in SOOO many ways to those guys. Even down to a posh one who DID actually have a briefcase, a thick one, a bullsh***er and a lovesick puppy!

Cheers,