Wonder what this cost him/her?

makes me wonder if i over paid for mine ( £10800) in may had 38k on 06 sport ( that included a part x of my old car got £7200 for it and 6 months tax , and my cherised plate tranfered and plates ect)

Pretty much the same price as mine (part ex'd old car for £8k). Mine had 44k miles and is an 06 Sport too, no tax. Only difference is it's a 2.0 TFSI DSG.

thanks guys that's put me at ease : ) i did go to get a golf but they had none ( to be fair I wasn't planning on spending that much lol but has some money spare) my dream one would be a sport back s-line with quattro 170 in lava grey with the 2010. i tried to get a sport back but it had no AC or climate. that was a 55 plate with 50k 20tdi sport 10000 . ( why has my new one not got an auto dimm mirror ?) my old car had everything but got board of it, auto dim, auto leavle, guide me home lights, foling mirrors, tyre pressure monitors, 1000w speaker system, all standard.

thanks guys that's put me at ease : ) i did go to get a golf but they had none ( to be fair I wasn't planning on spending that much lol but has some money spare) my dream one would be a sport back s-line with quattro 170 in lava grey with the 2010. i tried to get a sport back but it had no AC or climate. that was a 55 plate with 50k 20tdi sport 10000 . ( why has my new one not got an auto dimm mirror ?) my old car had everything but got board of it, auto dim, auto leavle, guide me home lights, foling mirrors, tyre pressure monitors, 1000w speaker system, all standard.

what car did you have that had a 1000W speaker system?!

it dont have s3 front bumper this red one either! phil you cars lookin spot on now... And GTI buckets have always been available... i remember them being in spec sheet for R32 when it came out (mk5) bit late with these answers but meh....

what car did you have that had a 1000W speaker system?!

dodge caliber sxt sport had 12 speakers i think with 8 or 10 inch sup and drop down speakers from the tail gate boston acoustics