Engine Light?? HELP!!

Dalegt

Reaction score
Website
www.boxfashion.co.uk
Morning, on my way to work this morning and my engine light came on so i drove to my local garage for him to check it out, he said a sensor is not reading the engine or something?? and once that had been done the car wouldnt start????

Anyone have any ideas????

Dale

this sensor that isn't reading the engine, did he give you more details or can you not remember exactly what he said (doesn't sound like a good description to work with).

if thats all he said, best to get a better diagnostic done to be honest. if he gave more detail, we need to know to be able to help,

did he unplug it & thats why it isn't starting now?

initial thoughts are it sounds like he's pulling your chain, did the car drive any different once the light came on?

you do need to watch some garges they see audi and there bank accounts say oh oh this guy has money.
but i am wondering why when he put his computer into your car it would not start after and to be fair id say it is his problem now as it was running before ;-)

He did say it was a certain thing but i carnt remember sorry, and he is a trusted garage ive been using him for the last ten years.

Yer once he had un-plugged his diagnostic kit the car wouldnt start????

So I'm taking it the car is still there? Is he going to fix it/quote it?

Yer its at his garage mate, thats were i was when it wouldnt start, he is going to replace the sensor and take it from there, i hope this fixes it cause ive only had the car 5 days :banghead:

well if you have used him for ten years you should be ok with him not riping you off so thats one good thing.

Personally if he's read the fault codes you should ask him what code came up and post it on here - it seems very strange for the car not too start.....

right guys i have picked my car up and the problem was a crank sensor so i had it replaced with a new one and all seems well, i was thinking the worst having only had the car 5 days.

i think we are all the same when we have problems with the cars are guts flip over and we are like wtf lol be it 5 days or 5 years lol we all hate it
matey