Streetwise?

Jine

Crippled n Crazy
Reaction score
Chaps,

Any1 on here used streetwise automotive in bristol for work? just had a qoute for £900 from them for some weitec coilovers.

what weitecs is it? Hicon GT's i hope?

whats the break down between the kit & fitting? (that is including fitting yeah?)

Na no quattro for me im affraid but they are Hicon GT's, Kit is £650 and fitting n alignment £250.

suppose when you say its 250 fitting & alignment,

can you not fit yourself & just get alignment done professionally? will save you near 200 quid.

you considered the APs? its the same company that makes them, the weitecs & KWs,

Cant fit myself due to not having the right equipment and space really. They also qouted me for the KWs & APs but they were over £1200 all in.

I have read a few threads on here about the KWs and they dont seem to have a good review.

APs are the cheapest, then Weitec, then KWs in that group. APs should come in around 400-450.

i've got a few mates with a4s & they have sub 300 quid ebay one & they say they're excellent, you could try find someone local with a cheaper setup & compare?

unfortunately i've got the quattro so can't choose 'cheap'. got some FK highsports for mine waiting to fit

APs are the cheapest, then Weitec, then KWs in that group. APs should come in around 400-450.

i've got a few mates with a4s & they have sub 300 quid ebay one & they say they're excellent, you could try find someone local with a cheaper setup & compare?

AP's are the cheapest and a load of crap i will never buy/use AP's agin i had mine on less than 2-3 mounth's. Crap, Crap and Crap. I also am going foe FK's..
Venom Motorsport Performance Car Parts - EBC Brakes, Black Diamond Brakes, FK Suspension, Eibach Suspension, Weitec Suspension, Supersport Suspension

i paid the same for my witecs, but fitting and alingment was £150 at psi tuning in stoke

How long did the job take. Did they supply the Coilover's.

Think im gonna bite the bullet today and get them on order.

I now need to think about filling those arches. i got 18s on there at the minute (not sure about ET or how wide they are) apart from the tyre being 225. Was thinkin about some spacers for the time being until i can find some rims. any ideas?

I had a quote a few weeks ago for Weitecs and they started from £450+ (dependant on which spec) and just £150 for fitting which includes 4 wheel allignment.

This was from PSi Tuning

So £600-700 should see me all done. And mine is a Quattro.

it took them 6 hours, due to a siezed bolt.

yes i got the coilovers supplied and fitted by them

Hey Scott, hope your well mate. Wereyou happy with everything at PSi as I am going to get booked in with them too. Do you have any other photographs of the car since it has been lowered?

Many thanks and best wishes

Chris

Just got off the phone from Mike at AWESOME and qouted me £775 so they are now on order and should be fitted within 2wks.

Hey Scott, hope your well mate. Wereyou happy with everything at PSi as I am going to get booked in with them too. Do you have any other photographs of the car since it has been lowered?

Many thanks and best wishes

Chris

very happy with the service, if you can ask for a courtesy car, i spent 6 hours there and was bored shitless lol,

ill stick up some pics tomorrow once me laptop decides it can multi task

very happy with the service, if you can ask for a courtesy car, i spent 6 hours there and was bored shitless lol,

ill stick up some pics tomorrow once me laptop decides it can multi task

Nice one, cheers mate