NEw to the A3 quattro.*** PICS***

Albanator1979

Reaction score
First off let me say hello, I am Joseph 30 y/o From the States, Currently in Germany. I picked up a 2001 A3 1.8L quattro. I am picking up where someone left off. a Guy in the army that was leaving sold it to me with a few parts not on yet and I cleaned her up new plugs and oil and all. It had the the audi-sport.net sticker on it already +5 horse power off the batt! Kidding not a fan of the sticker thing. But that is how i found this sight. I checked under the hood, did a dyno run to see where it was at 224 after i put the part one he left me. So far it has the S3 exhaust, H&R springs, BBS rims wraped with BF goodies, ECS Tunning pullys, Turbo Dynamics dump valve and turbo inlet pipe (From the MAF to the turbo). I have had the car for a week now, I am comming from a Front wheel drive car. 2000 Celica with a 3zz(lotus block) swap and a list of mods that ranges into the $??,000 mark. I look forward to learning more about this car and hope some of you will lend some help to me. I am still learning the lingo and will have man things to research and ask. thank you... okay so here we go on to another project, my old 2000 celica shown

DSC00624.jpg

3680509454_d2e99e7328_b.jpg

DSC00619.jpg

to now my current project. 2001 Audi A3 quatty

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

Nice motor mate :) where about in germany are you? I'm in Hameln

Robbo

welcome to the forum mate......very nice Celica, its a shame they didnt go like they look.....although id imagine you would have got a few more horses out of it with the Lotus block ;)

yeah the celica is in stoage in the states could not get ride of her have a cupple time slips of her in the 12's going to try and get the quatty close to there over the next 3 years i am here) front wheel drive tq stear from hell on her but she will move, stock blocks dont have any balls to them at all hints the upgrade! I am in Wiesloch, Germany just south of heidelburg.

no, i am like 2 hours acrossA6 form nurnberg. I am right next to hockingheim, but yes army

aw kk, got ya mate. nice motors anyway :) was looking at a celica GT4 not long ago :)

yeah the celica is in stoage in the states could not get ride of her have a cupple time slips of her in the 12's going to try and get the quatty close to there over the next 3 years i am here) front wheel drive tq stear from hell on her but she will move, stock blocks dont have any balls to them at all hints the upgrade! I am in Wiesloch, Germany just south of heidelburg.

12's!!! very impressive, you've either weight saved or been playing with chargers/turbo's im reckoning :)

everything was striped besides the driver seat. with everything in she was mid 13's