Interior removal!

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Well next week is my last week off until my new job so im wanting to get a few jobs done, so.

How do you remove the 2 demister out of the dash? Do they just pop out? Dont want to wrag them and break them.
How do you remove door handles?
How do you remove the other door handles, the one's that house the window switchs?

Cheers,

Dan :).

Vents 'should' just pry out (carefully)... facelift cars have illumination which may need some of the centre console to be removed to get to the wiring...

Door panels are dead easy... 2 screws at the top of the door panel either side.... 1 screw holding in a 'cup' just below the door grab handle (with the switches etc), remove that to reveal 2 further screws that hold the panel to the door... once done, pull the entire door panel up gently and it will lift away... you then need to undo the wiring plugs to remove the panel completely... simples...

<tuffty/>

Not the vents, i mean the two little de-mister's, one on either side of the top dash!

So its door panel off for the rest, thanks paul.

Lol, not that one, i mean the two little air vents that sit on the top part of the dash, just above the actual vents, i think i need to take a picture to show you, haha.

Yes, there the ones, lol. Anyone know how to get them out? Tried earlier but i ended up leaving them as im ridicously heavy handed and break everything haha.