its as quick as it feels

S

shanejess

ive had more chips than dawn french, ive often wondered about remaps, this is best thats best i had a focus st 2.5t 3 years ago i had 7 different maps on it spent a fortune the first one was the best morego, it really is about how the car feels. i spent good money on a catd s3 recently and maid 1800 profit on it, it had a proven 363bhp but sorry danny felt crap to drive . i currently have a 03 bam s3 which came with a map and a awesome gti neu-speed air cone and heat sheild, i took it to pipewerx yesterday and had a 3inch downpipe and de-cat fitted i couldnt have a stage 2 remap for 50 pounds unfortunetly because it wasnt revo which i was told when i bought it, i took it to awesome today they plugged it in and told me they think it has a amd map, what im getting at is it drives and feels great good strong boost, im going to put it on the rollers on saturday at awesome their is a rollind rd day, and see what power it has, and because it feels very good to drive if it makes over 260bhp im not going to bother getting a stage 2 map as it drives ad feels great as it is.

Random post mate, any reason behind it?

you drive a hard bargain matey...tenner and a free passenger ride in a properly mapped S3 :)

so the lesson here is... get hold of dyno plots before you buy it

i keep that on clipboard for control V. no one listens though

ive had more chips than dawn french, ive often wondered about remaps, this is best thats best i had a focus st 2.5t 3 years ago i had 7 different maps on it spent a fortune the first one was the best morego, it really is about how the car feels. i spent good money on a catd s3 recently and maid 1800 profit on it, it had a proven 363bhp but sorry danny felt crap to drive . i currently have a 03 bam s3 which came with a map and a awesome gti neu-speed air cone and heat sheild, i took it to pipewerx yesterday and had a 3inch downpipe and de-cat fitted i couldnt have a stage 2 remap for 50 pounds unfortunetly because it wasnt revo which i was told when i bought it, i took it to awesome today they plugged it in and told me they think it has a amd map, what im getting at is it drives and feels great good strong boost, im going to put it on the rollers on saturday at awesome their is a rollind rd day, and see what power it has, and because it feels very good to drive if it makes over 260bhp im not going to bother getting a stage 2 map as it drives ad feels great as it is.

mileage condition tax mot extras colour etc no, can i see our dyno plots please. thanked 1 says it all